My mums birthday is August 9th and I wanted to make her a shawl. Started out on holiday with the Sidewalk Shawl pattern – but it just didn’t go well. I must have done something wrong, because it looked nothing like a shawl at all…
I decided to crochet a shellstitch shawl instead, and add a nice border to it.
It is basically a triangle that gets bigger with each row. You can find the basic pattern here.
In the end it measures 150cm wide at the shoulder and from the top to the V-point 74cm.
I used up 330gr of yarn and needed about 22hours of work on it… 😉 It’s my first big project and it was quite hard to keep quiet about it… But mum follows my blog 😉 Next big project is a blanket for Febe!