A dish cloth

I got a rather big project coming up. My mum asked me to make covers for the top cushions of her couch, since the leather is damaged at one point.
Before starting on that, I wanted to try a quick project for me, that had been on my bucket list for a while: a crochet dishcloth.


I used a simple stitch and two matching colours as a base and I am happy with how it turned out.


The edges are a bit wobbly, but I don’t block my work (yet). We are now going to test it, to see if it is actually also a usefull item. I used 100 cotton yarn (catania), which makes it a bit stiffer. We need to see how this reacts after usage and a couple of washings before I make some more šŸ˜‰




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s